Alfa 155 Ti-Z/GTA-Z

Mouse
F1 Champion

Alfa 155 Ti-Z/GTA-Z

Message par Mouse » 18 sept. 2009 19:59

Je ne connaissais pas...

http://www.italiaspeed.info/index.php?s ... e=threaded :wink:

The 155 TI.Z was unveiled in the autumn of 1993 and was based on the range topping 190-bhp four-wheel drive Q4. Ercole Spada’s design called for substantial modifications to the bodywork and left just the bonnet, front door, roof and boot untouched. Flared DTM-style wheel arches were made of lightweight composites to accommodate wider front and rear track (up from 1.477 mm to 1.517 mm and from 1.402 to 1.446 mm respectively), and the rear door was also reskinned). The more aggressively styled front bumper incorporated larger air intakes for the engine bay, the sills were redesigned and the rear was characterised by a bumper with cut-outs in its lower surface that aped DTM’s venturis. The bumper design, together with the boot-mounted spoiler, helped reduce drag from 0.31 to 0.296 and create rear down-force. To increase still further the TI.Z’s sporting pretensions, Giuseppe Bizzarrini fitted adjustable gas dampers along with variable rating springs, and the ride height was lowered by 34 mm. Chassis interventions were completed by attractive17x7.5” rims and the adoption of Uniballs on the front suspension mounting points to improve precision. Thanks to a reprogrammed engine management unit power rose to 230 bhp (500 rpm lower down the rev range at 5500 rpm), and torgue increased to 32 kgm at 3500 rpm, up from 30.3 kgm at 2500 rpm). Completion of the 155 TI.Z’s development programme coincided with closure of the Zagato production plant. It was a hard moment for Elio and Gianni Zagato, but it was inevitable, given the delays in receiving the hoped for commission from Alfa Romeo.
IMO a missed opportunity.

However the styling and engineering division had been consolidated with the arrival of a new partner –ex-racing driver Giorgio Schon, son of the fashion stylist Mila Schon. With SZ Design’s new direction as a services provider clearly marked out, Luca Zagato decided to go it alone. Ever since he had joined the company, Luca had been involved in the industrial side and was keen to put to good use the production experience he had accumulated. With backing from a Japanese businessman, Luca set up a separate business with a view to building very limited series of specials. While the Zagato-bodied 155 TI.Z remained a one-off prototype, Luca Zagato’s company, Z automobili, build 24 cars between 1995 and 1996 (based on an earlier proposal known as the GTA.Z (1995)) all destined for the Japanese market.

Mouse Family: '59 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint - '63 Porsche 356 C Outlaw - '72 Lancia Fulvia 1.6 HF - '72 Abarth 695 SS - '73 Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7 reconstruction - '84 Abarth A112 - '98 Lotus Elise S1 - '04 Porsche Cayenne GTS - '06 Mini GP

hgt_evo
Membre V8
Membre V8
Véhicules : Majorette

Message par hgt_evo » 18 sept. 2009 20:08

elle est superbe j'adore ces 155
???

Vetterace
WTCC
WTCC

Message par Vetterace » 18 sept. 2009 20:17

Moi non plus, je connaissais pas du tout ! Très sympathique voiture avec cette touche sport. Et destinée pour le marché japonnais... En conduite à gauche.
Cela ne doit pas se trouver tous les coins de rue chez nous !
"Remember these good times, when sex was safe and racing dangerous"

Polon
F1
F1
Véhicules : xxxx

Message par Polon » 18 sept. 2009 21:09

Itou ! Jamais entendu parlé de cette version... Mais ça ne m'étonne pas trop des Japonais. Ce sont des férus de berlines sportives italiennes. On y trouve quantité de QP Biturbo comme j'avais et surtout le plus grand nombre de... Thema 8.32 au monde ! :D
[i] Having standards leaves you with only one choice... the best. [/i]

Pav
Membre V8
Membre V8

Message par Pav » 19 sept. 2009 11:59

hahah, j'ai eu le topo sur cette voiture il y a a peu près deux semaines par un ami qui est fan du modèle. En effet, très sympa cette 155 "supersport"

jackseg
DTM
DTM
Véhicules : 335ix - 147 GTA

Message par jackseg » 19 sept. 2009 12:20

Superbe, je connaissais pas non plus.
Juste l'aileron à la Subaru qui est trop moche.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Re: Alfa 155 Ti-Z/GTA-Z

Message par Corsugone » 06 janv. 2019 16:27

L'histoire de son aventure en DTM (ST Français)

"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.

Corsugone
F1 Champion

Re: Alfa 155 Ti-Z/GTA-Z

Message par Corsugone » 02 mars 2019 22:42

L'unique version GTA Stradale essayée (sous-titres Français)

"I have a problem with Porsches. They're wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. I don't go around saying that Porsches are a pile of dung, but I do know that psychologically I couldn't handle owning one" Rowan Atkinson.